Arriving at the Gallery
Face coverings are no longer required in all Museum and Gallery settings in Wales.
Despite it no longer being a legal requirement to wear face coverings, we ask you to please be mindful and respectful of others during your visit so that everyone can feel safe and secure in our spaces.
For the latest Covid-19 guidance and updates, visit the Welsh Government website
Safety advice during your visit
- Please remember, stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Use the hand sanitising stations
- Children in your group must be supervised at all times.
- There will be increased cleaning of the Gallery including toilet facilities, door handles, rails and other areas throughout the building.
- Contactless/card payments are preferred in the shop.
- Risk assessments have been carried out for both staff and visitor operations. These are regularly reviewed and take into account the latest guidance from the Welsh Government and Swansea Council.
Get in touch
If you’d like to discuss any of our safety measures in more detail, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Gallery Shop will be open. Contactless/card payments are preferred.
Our Café, Twocann Glynn Vivian, is now permanently closed. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes to your visit. Please ask our friendly team for information about the nearest cafes in the area.
Toilets including accessible toilets will be open, as well as baby changing facilities. Please ask a member of staff for directions to the nearest facility.
Lift access is available. We ask that visitors only use the lift if necessary.
Lockers will not be available.
Our Changing Places facility is located alongside the café in main reception. A key is required for access. Please speak to a member of the Front of House Team for assistance. Further information is available at www.swansea.gov.uk/changingplaces
There is full physical access to all public areas of the Gallery. If you have any requirements, please ask our Gallery Assistants at reception on arrival. The Gallery is fully accessible to buggy and wheelchair users.