Test, Trace and Protect services
We are asking for contact details of all visitors. When you book in advance, we will ask for the contact details of the person making the booking. If you arrive without a booking, you may have to wait until a space is available for you and you will be required to provide your full and up to date contact information.
In line with guidance issued by the Welsh Government, we will keep your details for 21 days. We will only share them if asked by Swansea Council Test, Trace and Protect services, in the event of a fellow visitor testing positive for coronavirus.
You can also check in on arrival using the NHS Covid 19 app. A QR code is available for you to scan at the reception desk.
Arriving at the Gallery
The entrance to Gallery is now through the garden, to the right of the building, towards the train station. Please follow the signs to this new entrance. You will no longer be able to enter the Gallery through the main doors as this will be exit only.
There will now be a designated one way route around the Gallery. There will be markings on the floor showing this route. We ask that all visitors maintain social distancing at all times and keep to this route.
Please arrive at Gallery just before your allocated time slot. There will be no more than five other people arriving at your designated time, so queuing will be minimal. Please enter the Glynn Vivian through the Garden Room, where waiting spots will be clearly marked. A member of the Gallery team will greet you on arrival and ask for your name. YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A TICKET FOR YOUR VISIT.
Please ensure you are wearing a face covering before entering the building. Face coverings are mandatory for all visitors except those with health and breathing issues, and children under the age of 11, in line with government guidelines.
Safety advice during your visit
- Following the advice from the Welsh Government, it is now compulsory to wear face coverings when you are indoors in public spaces. Face coverings are mandatory for all visitors except those with health and breathing issues, and children under the age of 11.
- Please remember, stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Use the hand sanitising stations when you arrive, during your visit and as you leave the Gallery.
- Keep 2 metres from other visitors not in your group and maintain social distancing at all times.
- Children in your group must be supervised at all times.
- There will be increased cleaning of the Gallery including toilet facilities, door handles, rails and other areas throughout the building.
- Contactless/card payments are preferred in the shop.
- All staff will be wearing face coverings or visors. There will be perspex screens in place at desks and till points.
- Risk assessments have been carried out for both staff and visitor operations. These are regularly reviewed and take into account the latest guidance from the Welsh Government and Swansea Council.
Get in touch
If you’d like to discuss any of our safety measures in more detail, please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Gallery Shop will be open. Contactless/card payments are preferred.
Our Café, TwoCann Glynn Vivian, will initially be closed. We are working together to open as soon as possible.
Toilets including accessible toilets will be open, as well as baby changing facilities. Please ask a member of staff for directions to the nearest facility.
Lift access is available. We ask that visitors only use the lift if necessary.
Lockers will not be available.
Our Changing Places facility is located alongside the café in main reception. A key is required for access. Please speak to a member of the Front of House Team for assistance. Further information is available at www.swansea.gov.uk/changingplaces
There is full physical access to all public areas of the Gallery. If you have any requirements, please ask our Gallery Assistants at reception on arrival. The Gallery is fully accessible to buggy and wheelchair users.